Sunday, July 19, 2015

tucking in a little note

I recant some of my recent comments I made about life in the United States, especially the ones that are critical of the lifestyles and abundance of resources in the US. My most central reason for doing so is that several conversations and observations occurred in the last few days in Buffalo that's made me understand some things about myself that are quite judgmental and a perception based on a worldly culture masquerading as a godly attitude (which makes it all the more insidious and gnarly).

Instead of, I appreciate family, and legacy, and God as the source of all good things a little bit more and more rightly than I have before. Hopefully I can elaborate more when I have more time, so I myself don't forget about these rather important personal revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...