Monday, January 9, 2012

hitting the road again

...tomorrow.

There's really no more procrastinating on this project called life. We head to the place that has been selected for our next stop in a matter of hours. No job, no place to stay, some friends. And praying hard that God will provide as we job and apartment search.

People who've been expecting us to live in China for the next three years are starting to hear about this new plan, little by little, and we've been receiving various reactions. I'm kind of tired of explaining, mainly because we are so uncertain about the future and I can feel the judgment by certain people who probably think less of us for our decision.

Not that I care enough to change course.

I just hope God will, in fact, provide.

He has, time and time again, and so I shall not worry.

When I do, I'll pray all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...