Wow. Just wow. I'm glad we found out now and have a month to deal with the situation. I have never been held hostage before by my own money. Oh yes. Let us not forget.
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - R.L. Stevenson
Thursday, December 1, 2011
n'oublions jamais
The fact that we couldn't even convert our money, even by very restrictive amounts, with pages and pages of authenticated documents, after being interrogated about why we are moving our money this way, and within a limited timespan. Without the bank being afraid of drawing the attention and questions of the central government. And then when I say, I don't mind being audited since I'm not doing anything illegal, to commence the whispering of personnels and security, and finally outright (polite, embarrassed) refusal to do what we as their clients need them to do. That is, do with our own money what we will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment